What Your Day of Birth Says About You
Your Life Path Number
The Color Test
How to Spiritually Block Someone
By Stephen Petullo
Co Author of Your Love Life and Reincarnation: Why The Past Is Affecting Your Present and How To Fix It
Sometimes a relationship or friendship is better off ending, especially if it's unhealthy. What do you do when the other person refuses to let go? What if you can't seem to move on? This is when it's beneficial, for both of you, to spiritually block someone.
You don't want to hurt anyone or create negative karma, but unless you protect yourself, that's exactly what could happen, especially with someone who isn't behaving in a rational or respectful manner.
Do you often think of an ex, even though you know, deep down, it will never work? Maybe you're still in the process of letting go of a relationship, but can't seem to get him or her out of your head. This is a sign you still have an unhealthy spiritual bond between you two.
This spiritual boundary setting can also work for acquaintances, strangers, and stalkers.
1) Use the free Spiritual Detox Script daily until you feel the bond fading. People can form spiritual links and ties when interacting, even just once and in a minor way. The script will help you clear the clutter from other people and situations, some of which may go back lifetimes. Note that it can take days, months, or in some cases, even years to finally sever deep or long-term connections.
2) Forgive yourself and him or her. This may take time, but keep reminding yourself that holding a grudge will only hurt you.
3) Don't feel guilty for ending it. As long as you don't do anything to intentionally hurt him or her, you are in the clear. Most friendships and relationships are not destined to last forever, and you are not obligated to force it to if it's not in your or their best interest.
4) Cancel, cancel, cancel the thought of him or her. When he or she comes to mind, it's very possible that person is thinking of you, especially if you are empathic. Cancel the thought by thinking "cancel, cancel, cancel," and project to the person "you are forgetting about me." Then switch your thoughts to something else.
5) Put up a spiritual barrier. Imagine a wall of mirrors around you that he or she can't penetrate. Also imagine any leftover cords being cut with Light and any holes from cords filled with Light.
6) Ask your guides of the Light for help. Ask them to help you remove the other person from your life and thoughts, and protect you from him or her. Ask to be protected by a bright Light, as bright as the sun, unable to be penetrated by the other person's thoughts or energy.
7) Meditate daily, even if only for 10 minutes. This will help calm your mind and keep you in the present instead of dwelling on regret, what might have been, loneliness, doubt, guilt, or other negative emotions.
Copyright Stephen Petullo
Co-authors Scott and Stephen Petullo are currently offering their downloadable Numerology Decoder Software for 25% off.
Scott Petullo and Stephen Petullo offer vital, yet sensible and practical spiritual guidance and tools, including their Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios. Get their free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. Website: spiritualgrowthnow.com. They are the authors of Your Love Life and Reincarnation: Why The Past Is Affecting Your Present and How To Fix It.
More Articles by Scott and Stephen Petullo
Why Sex is More Challenging for the Spiritually Sensitive
Sex and Spirituality - Why Great Sex is Rare
The Seven Most Disappointing Love Life Realities
17 Dating Tips for Mystics
13 Other Spiritual Laws Beyond the Law of Attraction
New Age Shops
Lucky Days Software
Excellent, accurate! Based on your day and time of birth. Calculates your luckiest days to meet someone new, get married, start a new project, invest, etc... No astrology knowledge is needed. Free Evaluation. Tested successfully on the BBC.